Check out the latest Recipes from Bull:
Summer Peach Salad
Grilled peaches and cool bleu cheese dressing… ahhh summer!
- 3 fresh peaches, pitted and quartered
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 head of torn romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped whole cashews
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and coarsely crumbled
- 1/2 cup Blue Cheese dressing
Preheat grill to medium-high heat and brush the peaches with oil. Place on cleaned and oiled grill grates. Grill 3 to 4 min on each side or just until tender and heated through. Cool slightly.
Cut each peach piece in half. Cover platter with lettuce, top with peaches, nuts and bacon, then drizzle with dressing.