Check out the latest Recipes from Bull:
3 Bean Salad
This classic picnic salad is updated with grilled vegetables to give a sweet smokiness!
For the month of May BULL has partnered up with Casual Living in presenting a recipe of the week featuring entrees, appetizers, desserts and sides in celebrating National Barbecue Month! Check back every week for great recipes and let us know what you think on our Facebook, Twitter, or right here on our blog!
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans, ends trimmed
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 jalapeño, sliced in half lengthwise, seeds removed
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 can kidney beans, drained
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Tuscan herbs (rosemary, thyme, basil, oregano)
Lightly oil green beans, bell pepper slices, and jalapeño and place on preheated grill or griddle over medium-high heat to soften and slightly char. Remove from grill and cut into bite-size pieces. Place in bowl and add remaining ingredients. Stir until well-combined.